Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Rush Hour III

RUSH HOUR III


They're Back! Feel'n sad? Feel'n bored? Up for a super good laugh? Check them out, its just super hilarious. Nothing can ever beat these guy. Always nice to hear a Chinese speaking homie style and Homie speak'n "Ch'n Ch'ong Chineses"

It all started with this...

This is taken from the first scene, basically, u start laughing from here on. It just get funnier n funnier as u go along. Man... just by look'n at his face, I am laughing already.
This is so far, one of my fav movie this year. After "Shooter" and "Transformers"

One thing I really envy bout Jacky in the movie is this... it's always ma dream to go to da Eiffiel Tower. Now, he and Chris Tuc are fighting and jumping on the structure itself., as in IN and OUTSIDE da tower, jumping from bars to bars! I'm like...What the? It's a romantic place that I would like to go with ma love one and he's jumping roun it? Haha, then again, He's Jacky alr'te~



It's been a while since I update ma blog. Was on holiday and also enjoy'n ma break before the second half of the semester starts. Lots of assignment coming, and also exam. Go'n to be very busy I guess. Other than that, got to enjoy ma Oz life n ma student life as much as i can, cause after this, it will be a work'n life for me. Gett'n ready for this as well.

Alr'te gonna get back to my assign now. For those of ya who haven't watch da show, go get urself a good laugh, to those of u lame and lifeless people, go get urself a good laugh.

Have a blessed day people! Hugs~

abelbee *Doink*

No comments: