Sunday, October 21, 2007

back to Sunday School~

...just got up from my afternoon nap, had a beautiful sleep. Have been busy with my assignments lately and hardly get myself any rest at all. When I woke up roun evening time, out of no where, this song came into my mind. The song goes:

Ho Ho Ho Hosanna,
Ha Ha Hallelu~jah,
He He He He Safe Me,
I've got the Joy of the LORD.

I've got the JOY, I've got the JOY,
I've got the JOY of the LORD.


Although it is a simple song, but somehow, after singing this song, it sort of bring out the Joy n "Happyness" in me.

Today's service was awesome, feels like a small Benny Hinn crusade. It was really awesome that Our God Loves us and know when is the best time to lend us that extra hand. As most of us are rushing through our assignments, books and preparing for exam, guess a service like that just helps a lot. So, as we are all preparing ourselves for exam and finishing off the rest of the semester, I wish all of u the best of Luck and may the Lord gives you wisdom and lots of strength to carry you through this difficult time.

God BlesS all Heaps!

No comments: