Thursday, October 11, 2007

Add'n a new hat to da family

Yeah~ Finally, add'n a new hat to the family! I've got most of every kind and wanted one of this for a very long time. Just got me a new hat and it's so so Cool!
I Love ma new HAT~ Love it, Love it, Love It~ *Doink*Doink*Doink*Doink*Doink*
Yes, I know it's da latest th'ng n i'm really into hats, got all kind of it, from a cap,fisherman hat, Beanie, jokey cap and now this~ YooooHooo!


Hmm...talk about YooHoo, to those of ya who dunno wat's a YooHoo? This is a YooHoo bar;

It's the best chocolate bar I've ever tasted in ma whole life, other than M&M and Mars. If you love Nougat, YooHoo is actually a chocolate coated nougat and it taste like heaven. Sadly to say, they dun produce one of this anymore, I am just one of the lucky people who get to try this. Thanks to ma Old old buddy, SIMON! Miss'n ya heaps man, when ya gonna come back to visit me again?Anyway, to those of ya who really wanna try it, I think the Chocolate Milk is juz as good.

It's been a long n tough week. Sometime I just wonder when can I get a break from all da stress and worries? It seems like things are just gett'n more n more complicated, but I know that God have a way for me, just gonna hold on to this and try ma best to beat maself out of this Dark Dark world.

abz shout "BreakFREE"

Have a great day ya all~ take it easy alr'te?

Lift'n it up,
abz

No comments: