Friday, October 26, 2007

Im going back home!

Processing.... Processing.... Processing... Confirmed!

Dear Abel, your receipt number is 31xxx & LMDxxx. Thank you for flying Jet Star and AirAsia.
Wahaha~ got my date fix! I'll be going back home! On the 4th Dec, I'll be flying off to Gold Coast and on the 6th to KL. It only cost me about AUD434!
Sing: "God is so good~ God is so Good~ GOd is so good, is so good to me!" Got to share a praise report here. Few month back when I received the news from home, saying that my big bro is getting married, boy~ I was excited and at the same time having the feeling of "I am going back home!" From there on, I have been looking around for cheap air tix to go home. It goes from about AUD 1K - 1.2K (One way). It's really expensive, so I leave it aside and trust in God for a better price. One day, while we were having Curry at UV apartment (Thanks Nini, for the wonderful Curry.) I heard someone say that AirAsia going to Fly Australia in September. I am like "WHAT?" Serious? There and then, I know my God is helping me, even before I ask for anything else. When we put our faith in God, Patient is the next word to look for. Finally, AirAsia is flying to Oz, but flying from Gold Coast. Tourist Destination I guess. Anyway, it's all good for me, cause now I can see Gold Coast as well (Ray, hope we can meet up there). Another amazing thing happen again, when I checked in the beginning of Sept, flyin back to Malaysia is about AUD389, it was already cheap, but I am in a tight budget due to some personal reason. So, I keep on praying and putting ma faith in Him. Then, one night, while I was on my bed, suddenly, I heard a loud voice in my brain shouting "AirAsia" so I get up of my bed and check the tix again, and tears of joy just come runnin down my face. It was amazing to see the word Super Promo "AUD 123". That's when, I remember it was the Holy Spirit that was shouting in my head before. So it finally pay off, the trusting and the waiting.

Finally, after almost 2 long years away from home, I am finally going back
HOME! Can't tell ya how much I miss it, although I'm use to being away from home and all, but this time round, I really miss home a lot. Better still, this time round, i'm going back for a wedding and also to meet up with all my relatives as well. Looking forward to all the home cook food, family and friend, island, and ALL da Sweet stuff in between. As for now, I've just got to finish my studies here and give my bro the best wedding gifts, my result. Thank you mom, dad, ko and Eunice for all da prayers and love. Not gonna let u all down. Hope to reunite with u all soon. Hugs and Love from 2 ge.

So, I'll be seeing some of ya from Adelaide in KK rite? DO remember to holler when u r there. Let's have a proper mamak, with proper Canai n Teh Tarik alrite? Have a safe journey home u all, enjoy urself and prepare urself for next year.

God Bless heaps!

with love,
aBel

No comments: