Thursday, September 13, 2007

Its raining~

Guess I must admit that coming from a tropical country, it does makes a lot of different when you are in a different country, facing different weather. It has always been dry and sunny here in South OZ, guess i sort of forgot about the rainy days. Really just make me miss home so so much. Especially when it rain the whole day and looking at the whole earth been showered with joy~ it's just so so amazing.

The wind is blowing strong outside and the clouds are dark as well. It's raining outside!
It's been a while now since I actually sit down and enjoy a coolin weather like this. To some people they actually love the HOT and Sunny weather, as for me, I really Love rainy days. It sort of calm me down and make me do a lot of thinking. When I was young, I actually love to play in the rain. I'll just go crazy and get myself all wet at the backyard of my house. It feels really really awesome!

I'm not feeling well this few days and have been restin at home. I just found some really sweet love song in my hard disk and plus the weather outside, it's like a perfect setting to Blog~ *Smile*

Ah~ Oz! The Sun is out again. So much for a dark cloud. Sigh... Guess I need to wake up from this home sick now.

Alrite~ gonna get back to my nest n rest now.

*Doink* It's raining!

Flu and runny nose,
abz

No comments: