Friday, April 11, 2008

It's a beautiful morning!















Yeah~ a little rain always remind me of Malaysia.
No matter where I am, it always make me feel like home.
I don't know whether is it just me, but it really just make me feel so good whenever it rain.

*Snap* back to Oz, the weather is just FINE, cooling wind and gloomy weather, man, it's just one of the thing that you come to Australia for.

I just found 2 very cool video on Utube.com, it was Bailey, Legend and Mayer on the 2007 Grammy, it is by far the greatest collaboration. Good music are really hard to find now, esp those really talented one (side track a bit, "Marie Digby" she nice as well) *Wink*

*groar* that's the sound of my tummy... I am hungry...but lazy to move, as it is raining outside.
Going to get myself some food now, but I am Lazy...the weather makes me want to just stay in and enjoy my cup of tea. Help... fighting against my tummy now.

Alrite, have a rainiful day!

Cheerio!

No comments: