Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I'm back~ Cheerio!

Yes people, Im back in Oz again.
So what happen??? Million dollar question I guess...
Apology and thanks to all those who are concerned and worried.
I am pretty much still alive and kicking, just that I decided to take some time out and get hold of myself before I really loose it. It is just something I have to do.

Amazing thing happen back home...someone got thrown into the pool (Poor Cindy) haha...seriously this is what happen...















Both together: Smooooochhhhhh~


What the? No, I did not turn into a gay or in a gay bar...this is something that people sacrifice in order for their brother to see his bride! Salute~




















The MAN: Oh man, I'm so so happy...this is the day, THE DAY! Finally, this is the day. yeah~

The Best men: That chick over there is hot, gonna get her number after this. Yeah, 2 O'clock as well. Sweet.

Frodo (Ring barrier): Is she coming? I'm really tired of holding this ring, must they walk so slow?

Yeah, that's my one and only Big Brother. He's big day! Really proud of them (Bro and Sis in law). Why did I say that? If only you know their love story (which might take me ages to tell). Long story short, people don't fall in love like the way they do anymore. They have been together since Form 1? I don't really remember the age, but it was way way back in the good old days kind of stuff.















Bride's dad: One, Two, Step. One Two Step. Got to get this right.

Bride: Almost there, almost there, why do we have to walk so slow and this flower is really heavy. (Yes, it is heavy. No joke, i picked that up myself. It is HEAVY)

That's the bride... music play...walking slowly down the isle... everyone go... "Awwwwww"
The Exchange of ring, the Vow, the Kiss, and finally, the happily ever after.




















Everone: 1, 2, 3, HAPPY! hahahaha

Gonna post more photo on ma facebook...



Here, I would like to send my congrats to my lovely brother and Sister-In-Law.
Welcome to the family and may the Lord continue to use the both of you mightily in His Kingdom.
May the life from here on be as sweet as they have been.

God Bless!

Cheers~

No comments: