Tuesday, April 29, 2008

DHL = Down Hell Lousy



Yeah, they only look good on advertisement.
Ever since young, we have been filled with the services that DHL provided.
Guess what? It is nothing compare to the one we saw at all.


This is what happen...



















Yes, as you can see from above, the package are sent from Sydney to Adelaide.
It is not like from Malaysia to Australia, its a domestic packages, how slow can they get?

There are a few things that I really hate hearing from DHL now...
1) It will be delivered to you from 9am - 12pm.
2) It will be a bit later, but you'll get it from 12pm - 5pm.
3) I am sure that you will get your stuff by today.
4) Sorry, due to public holiday, there were many stuff to send.
5) Is it 5:30pm already? Yours will be there soon.
6) Yours will be delivered first thing in the morning. (Next day)

Today, is the next day. I think i have change a lot, normally, if things like that happen, i would have been making lots of complain by now...still i wait. You know why? Cause someone called me early in the morning (8:30am) to confirm my address.(This is so Cruel) giving me false hope of getting it in the morning...I waited again... the time now is 12:30 pm.

Guess enough is enough, I finally exploded.
I called and really make a big fuss now.
It does require some pushing sometimes, they get a hold of the driver for me and tell me that, they'll send it to me in half and hour time(time now is 12pm)
... right now as I am typing here, it is 12:34 now...sigh...guess a false hope again.
so...what happen next? Wait until tonight?

DHL, I wonder what is your excuses now?
Is it because that, I am an Asian?
Or is it because I am not a big company?
Man...this really "Peace" me off...what now? wait some more? How long more?
Your services is the WORST ever, I hope no one ever use your services and UPs or FedEx kick your yellow red butt. Useless!

Still waiting...sigh...Hope they show up soon...

No comments: