Sunday, September 9, 2007

[LiVE] - Switchfoot in Adelaide

This is what we call blessing from Heaven.
Live music are always da best. Switchfoot really rock da house so so badly.
I can still hear the echo of the ppl now...
"Switchfoot" bang bang bang "Switchfoot" and the crowd goes WILD~
On top of that, the craziest thing is...da concert only cost $20!
Can u believe that?

Here are some of the amazing moment...

I am ready alrite~ full lights on!
thanks to Yong ge Ling and Jo-ann for the pix. Nice!




Before it all begin... preparation, setup, tuning, sound, light and...









Opening...










So u really think im gonna stand tat far? haha... NO WAY!



This is the closest I can get...



Jump









Some photos from Yong ge Ling... we both went really early...haha.. Dude my tix r not tare... wakaka! Thanks for the pic.

Closing







This is what u get when U wait. I m jus so happy. Manage to get them to sign my tix and also a photo with da band! (More pix coming)



Think they are good? Wait till u hear them LiVE, its just way way too awesome.
This is gonna b an unforgettable nite. *Smile*

Switchfoot rockz!

abz

No comments: