Sunday, November 14, 2010

Merry Christmas everyone!


Yes, I am going to start my Christmas! I dont care anymore, as I am just super psyche about this coming Christmas.
Why? Mainly, cause Our new house is almost ready.
Also, my first Christmas as someone's husband and father.
That is why I am so psyche about this coming Christmas!

====================================================================
A letter to Santa:

Dear Santa,

I've been a really good boy this year. I just hope that you bring happiness and love to my family.

Thanks!

Love,

Abel
====================================================================

I've been waiting for this very day, for a very long time. My own family, my own house, my own Christmas Tree.

I've found my wife, We've got our house, on top of that, we've got ourselves DOG as well.
Not just any other dog, he is a Cute little boy, named MARCO.

That is why, I am so psyche about this Christmas.

So, I hope this Christmas, you've found what you were looking for. If not, I wish Santa come to you soon.

Merry Christmas everyone.

2 comments:

redy said...

nice blog ,,this is my first time i visit your site...hope i'll learn much about information on your site..regards

Anonymous said...

视讯聊天视频网站 , 韩国美女视讯妹 , 辣妹视讯 , 甜心辣妹视讯 , 辣妹视讯聊天 , 优质辣妹视讯秀 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室