Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Extra, Extra, read all about it!

Yes people, esp those student who are studying in Austrlia, Yes, I am talking to you!
okie, i came across something kind of useful to us all in Oz.
Something new for us all...maybe not new to everyone...anyway,


*Click on the LOGO*

I came across this website...its one of the best thing ever...
now we don't have to go China town to get that silly IDD call card, plus its cheaper.
All AUD 10 call card are reduce to AUD 8.99, worth it, no?
Here i assume most of us have got Visa/Master credit/debit card.
If not, u can always get one from BankSA.
One of those debit card, that we can apply for free. As long as we're a student.

So, now, we don't have to worried about what card to use, where to buy, the most pain is after 5pm, when all shops are close,etc,etc.

Now, does that sound good or what?

I myself just bought a "LITE" call card...this one seems good to call M'sia. (Mobile)

So, enjoy calling back home. Have a great day~

p/s: if u ever come across line that are "bad" or "good", do let me know and I'll let u know as well. Avoid us from using lousy services.

*Smile*


[ap]

No comments: