Friday, October 17, 2008

21 days FAST!

Yes, I just finish my 21 days fast...feeling pretty awesome now.
For the first time, I am on a "Meat" fast, meaning no meat for 21 days.
It almost kill me, cause I don't eat fish and seafood are kind of costly in Australia, on top of that, i'm not so vegetarian. Sum it up, yeah, a big challenge.
But, I am so so glad, I manage to finish my fast!
I have never feel so healthy in my whole life. *Smile*

Side track: I am raise in family that eat meat, like lots of meat. Let me say that again...Lots of MEAT! We can have like a small plate of vege and 3 plates of meat. *Doink*

back to fast... anyway, this time round, I am feeling pretty awesome! Cause after the fast, it sort of make me realize this, God do come through in so many ways...
- He answer your prayer in His own timing (This is not something to make us feel better, but its just His timing)
- Answered prayer might not be exactly what we want, cause He know what is best for Us. Not Us!
- It is when we are weak, He is strong. That's when we know how much we need Him.
- One thing I am sure is that, when we fast, those bad things that normally do not happen to us, will come knocking on your door one after another. I cheat you not, plus we are fasting it makes us weak and we get frust easily. This is when we need to calm down and put our trust in Him.
- Good for "emo" control as well. *Wink*
- DIET is not what we are looking for here, but seriously, not on your normal diet, sure will help a bit as well don't you think? *Doink*

You know what I love most about fasting? It's when the fast is over. A small accomplishment do make you feel so Fresh, physically and mentally and spiritually.
Although, fasting might be tough, but the reward is just ... *Awesomeness*

To all those who are still fasting, keep up the good work and press on.
He is watching and He is impress!

Have a great fast~

[ap]

No comments: