Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Over the edge again, on the Faith test again.

"DEPRESS."












Life can be really tough sometimes. It's a norm to go tru stress, to fail, and to be down. But that doesn't make us a LOSER. I'm really down this semester, as thing did not go the way I wanted. Never been so so beat up in life before. I just manage to climb out from my deep BLACK HOLE. It's not easy at all. NOT easy at all. Sigh... and no matter wat, I still need to get on with my life, cause I'm not dead yet. I really don't know how to get through this, as for now, all I've got is my loves one, family and friends, all this are more than enough for me. On top of that my GOD~ "He will not leave nor forsake me." I'll hang in here till the morning comes again.

It's a cooling night tonight...gonna chill here and catch up with my assignment. Got 4 "Ass" due this week. God have mercy~
Like I said, it's going to b a tough week, as for all of you out there, it's not like the world is going to end. Always remember that there are people out there who cares about you. Dun give up just yet~ Be Patient!

Quote from Dic.com: Patient means
quietly and steadily persevering or diligent, esp. in detail or exactness: a patient worker.

Have a wonderful day peep! Hugs~

God Bless~

Abz


No comments: