Thursday, August 16, 2007

Needed a break~

Hmm...it's 1:37am now(Quiet and alone...kind of nice n peaceful.)
Still on my assignment. Tot wanna get myself a break and so back to ma blog again.

What do I have?
  • Heaps n heaps of research book, notes and paper
  • a cup of water (Ribena)
  • my phone
  • some snacks (M&M)
  • Got some soft music on
Gonna get myself some tea or coffee after this, dun think i can sit here for long.
When it comes to assignment, guess that's all we need ;)

not to say not use to it, but yes, it's been very Peaceful lately, kind of enjoying this moment. Feels like I can talk to my God and gain strength from Him. =0)
Gonna say a short prayer for all of u:

"Dear heavenly father, I pray that Lord, You continue to help and guide us in our walk with You.I thank You for Your LOVE O Lord. May whoever is having insomnia, You give them a lovely rest. Whoever are stress with their work, You give them wisdom in handling their trouble. As for those who r doing their assignments, lead them to the right references and a better understanding on their assignments. Once again, we Thank You for such an amazing nite, in Your most lovely and wonderful name I pray, Amen!"

huggies goes to all,

abz

2 comments:

MH said...

yes! need Peace within us to connect with The Almighty! its easy when we know He loves us... and not 'back-to-front' christianity!

Anonymous said...

yeah! its working :)