Tuesday, March 24, 2009

from then until now...SMILE

Before, I was young and naive,
Now, I am old and mature.

Before, I do not care at all,
Now, I need to pay more attention.

Before, I can just pretend it is not there,
Now, I have to acknowledge its' present.

Before, there are so many substitute,
Now, it is the one and only.

Before, I can always ignore it,
Now, I have to remember it from time to time.

AGE is catching up~ still, I am not behaving like I should,
Or I am actually behaving like I should?

It is funny when I look around, people my age are behaving like really old,
but I am just happy being ME.
Getting old does not mean acting old!
When time comes, we will have to get old and be old.
So, for now, I just want to live in my "Youth Year"
I want to be young just a little longer,
cause, it is really awesome to be young!

Give you a hint to looking young,
SMILE!

Why you think its called:
Happy Meal?
Laughter is the best medicine?
Don't worry, be HAPPY?
Laugh Out Loud?

Make others happy, by us being happy!

Have a SMILE'FUL day~

=0)


[ap]

No comments: