Sunday, November 16, 2008

Letting go of the past...

I was just watching my all time favorite movie "Lion King", amazingly, I was amaze by it.

There are a few scene that really teach me something about what I am going through right now...

Look hard
He lives in you
Have I forgotten who I am
Look inside myself
Take our place in our life
remember who I am
He is not going to leave us
A change is good, but not easy.

I have been running from the past for so long... All it take is a beat on the head...what have I learn? Although my past hurt, but there are only 2 things I can learn from my past, either I can run from it, or learn from it. I have learn my mistake...now is time I claim my throne again.
Now, is time I challenge myself and bring myself out of this PAST that I have been living in.

Can you hear it? The wind have change their direction...time to change abel, time to change.
Yeah~ I have finally learn to take my first step forward and become myself again.

Why do human make mistake? Easy, so that we can learn from it and be a better person. So, be a better person. Now, stop running and start facing.


[ap]

1 comment:

Utterly Frustrated said...

went through what you're going through..

and still walking that journey now.

painful.. but the victory everytime we look back and smile is really worth it :)

stay strong :)