Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Happy Birthday Nov 06!


"Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy birthday to Abel,
Happy Birthday to you!"

Yup, I have come a long way. I am gettin old as well. haha *Doink*
This is where it all started, my first cake. Wonder what was I thinking back then..."The Fire or the cake?" hahaha

Also want to take this time to wish the Nov06 ppl:
- Danny Pui (Cuz of mine)
- Kim (Ah Sou to be)
- Michelle (CHC)
- Kelvin's Mom (Ch'ng)
- Veronica (KHS)
- Rose (Indonesia)

and also the Novo gang:

Nov 3 : E wen (Sista of mine)
Nov 8 :Scor Lai C C (Brother of mine)
Nov 12 - Jit Nee (KHS 3a3)
- Abel Teh (CHC)
- Ivy ()
Nov 14 - Valerie (Sista of mine)
Nov 19 - Foo May Lin (ChungHua)
Nov 24 Frances Koh (Missy)


Have a Wonderful Blessed Birthday u all. My best wishes to all of u as well.

p/s: Those I miss out...just too many yeah~ Sorry. It's ur big day..Forgive me k? hehe

No comments: